Supply Chain Excellence Leader
The Supply Chain Excellence Leader is responsible for optimizing supply chain operations within the company.
He/she will lead strategic initiatives to enhance supply chain efficiency, improve processes performance, and ensure the best flow of goods and services from suppliers to internal/external customers.
By implementing SOPs and best practices and fostering collaboration with internal stakeholders he/she will aim to supply chain operations optimization, process efficiency and to ensure a sustainable supply chain.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Champion supply chain excellence and best practice, and optimize end to end supply chain performance
- Strongly interact with internal stakeholders in order to transfer to suppliers the company/division priorities
- Promote cost change activities coherently with company/division objectives
- Experience in the Mechanical Engineering field
- Cross-functional career track record
- International experience
- Coming from well-organized companies
- Previous experience within Company of industrial automation (eg. machinery, robotics, packaging, exc.) or automotive businesses
- Previous experience in Supply Chain/Operations functional areas (es. purchasing, program management, exc.)