R&D Competitive Intelligence Manager
The R&D Competitive Intelligence Manager is responsible for gathering and analysing intelligence about competitors to support strategic decision-making within the company.
He/she will be providing data for monitoring the competitive landscape, identifying emerging trends, and providing actionable insights to key stakeholders and will contribute to the company's ability to anticipate research trends, identify business opportunities, and make informed strategic decisions to maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Integration of R&D competitive landscape data into broader Angelini Pharma organization/function
- Membership in a cross-functional competitive intelligence team
- Cross-functional career track record
- International experience
- Launch/participate in a startup initiative
- Expertise in data management and analytics
- Knowledge of drug discovery and development