The Project Manager Digital Core is responsible for overseeing and driving the successful implementation of digital core projects within the company.
The Project Manager Digital Core will be a part of a cross-functional team, collaborate with stakeholders, and ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and according to predefined quality standards.
He/she will work closely with IT teams, Operative Companies (OpCos) , and external partners to align project objectives with organizational and business goals.
By leveraging project management methodologies and best practices, this role will effectively plan, execute, and monitor project activities while proactively identifying and mitigating potential risks and obstacles.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Cybersecurity and data privacy by design
- Keeping up with fast changing technolgy landscapes
- Agile project management and fast delivery
Experience in the Management Engineering field. PMP or Prince2 Certification is a plus.
- Transformation experience
- Cross-functional career track record
- International experience
- Project management expertise
- Team leadership and collaboration
- Risk identification and mitigation capabilities
- Change management