R&D Funding Manager
The Funding Manager is responsible for securing funding and managing cross-functional projects within the Company, with particular focus on those involving Industrial Operations and R&D.
In this position he/she will be the responsible for managing cross-functional funded projects, including the coordination of technical and financial reporting and the interaction with key internal and external stakeholders, further actively contributing to the grant preparation of new funding initiatives.
By effectively managing funding resources, the Funding Manager will contribute to the successful execution of R&D and Industrial Operation projects and foster a culture of innovation within the organization.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Support business investments through funding opportunities
- Cross-functional career track record
- International experience
- Launch/participate in a startup initiative
- Know-how on EU funding schemes and mechanisms
- Project management certification (also using different approaches)