Finance, Administration & Tax Manager
The Finance, Administration and Tax Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing administration, cash flow and tax compliance of the company, thus the role contributes to the overall success and growth of the company.
The aim is to ensure efficient administrative processes, adherence to tax regulations and organization's financial health.
To achieve role’s objectives, he/she will provide strategic and operative guidance in collaboration with various stakeholders.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Digital Finance Projects
- Consolidation of all administrative activities and processes in one site
- P&L accountabilities
- Transformation experience
- People management
- Knowledge of wine industry
- Experience in Holding or other Opco
- Expertise in work environment governed by a Holding